This machine Stretch Wrapping concept keeps the load to be wrapped stationary while the stretch film carriage rotates around the load to apply the stretch film. This method of applying the stretch film is designed for the following types of pallet loads:
1. Extremely Heavy Pallet Loads: Where supporting the weight using a rotating table is not practical.
2. Tall Pallet Loads: Where the risk of the turntable rotation destroying the load prevents using a turntable model.
3. Very Light Pallet Loads: Light loads can fall apart on a Rotary Turntable Machine whereas the Rotary Arm model keeps this load stationary for easier wrapping.
4. Unstable Pallet Loads: Mixed product loads or loads that are naturally unstable or poorly constructed can not be rotated and thus are a perfect fit for the Rotary Arm Style Stretch Wrapper.
5. Washdown Environments: Unlike Rotary Turntable Machines, there are no drives or components at floor level. The Rotary Arm model enables you to raise the film carriage up out of the way and proceed with wash-down without issue.