Turntable rolls and reels wrapping machine is a special winding packaging machine specially designed for cylindrical products (like jumbo rolls, fabric rolls and reels). It is also a more commonly used wrapping packaging machine at present. It can drive the overall rotation of round shaped goods through the rotation of the turntable.
At the same time, the two supportive driven rollers on the turntable drive the cylindrical goods to rotate, and then complete the packaging of the goods. This kind of wrapping machine that packs the product radially and make the airtight wrapping at the same time is usually called a two-dimensional wrapping packaging machine.
1. Before using the turntable rolls and reels wrapping machine and regularly check whether the connecting parts of the machine are loose or fall off. If there is any looseness, it must be tightened in time.
2. We need to ensure that the turntable of the wrapping machine runs in a clockwise direction when it is working.
3. No people or any objects are allowed to stand under the film carriage (film system). It is strictly forbidden to reach inward or reach into other objects when the film frame roller is rotating to prevent damage to the rubber roller or fingers.
4. When the turntable rolls and reels wrapping machine is running, the operator should stand in a safe place at a certain distance from the turntable, and approach the machine only when a work process is completed.
5. Generally, manufacturers of Turntable rolls and reels wrapping machine will dig trenches in the workshop and put the equipment in. At this time, the line must be connected to the top to prevent leakage of electricity to damage the machine or personnel.
6. When the turntable rolls and reels wrapping machine is moved to the original position, professionals should reinstall and test the machine and its safety performance before using it.